A S H A F I E R A

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my belog. You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call My Superman kill you!.

Status : Hai ! Welcome to Ashafiera Lolycat blog . Nice to meet you ! ;)


(: Dusty Memories :)




Famous me?!


ASHAFIERA GHADZALY LOLYCAT

Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: Ashafiera

Is that KARMA (!)








Empat hari bulan satu dua ribu tiga belas (!) . I think this that not so ohsem date . This date will make me remember what he done to me . How hurt (?) For him , what I have say to him is zero , easy to say  is nothing to him . Okay , onestly I feel badly sad :{ . But who's care bout me ? hmm hmm . Almost 2 years we couple , but now its over . FOr me its over .I gave him many chance before thiss . hummm . maybe he think he can do anything bcos i'm easy to forgive him , Hmmm,,, but now , me is not me like b4 . I'm realised that me as a girl must give a punishment to him. So , lets see what i want to do . HAHA .




* sorry for my grammar . i try to improve my englishh :) please leave a comment :)



Older Post | Newer Post