A S H A F I E R A

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my belog. You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call My Superman kill you!.

Status : Hai ! Welcome to Ashafiera Lolycat blog . Nice to meet you ! ;)


(: Dusty Memories :)




Famous me?!


ASHAFIERA GHADZALY LOLYCAT

Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: Ashafiera

again :'(
Finally , his was aware his fault . But he asked me back , how can he do to change his behavior ? . I think he should not ask me this ques . I want he change but I don't know either he can or not >,< . hmhmmmmhmm . Should I give him a second chance ? hm . urghh ! help me please !! Sometimes I feel a little guilty . hm . BUT ......... :/ ouhh , seriously I felt so Tension >,< . Why why and why ? why its happened to me ?! why ??!!! I think i'm not happy like before . I can't get a happiness like before . I want it , want ! but I can't . I'm sorry :/ . --->>
i'm sorry for my eng.banyak yang berterabur,Practise make PERFECT right ?


Older Post | Newer Post